EMI Terms & Conditions
- Havells e-store provides Equated Monthly Installments ("EMI") payment method on all purchases made on https://www.shop.havells.com/ using eligible credit cards. Interest charges applicable on the specific credit card and tenure of the EMI.
- The EMI facility is not available on purchases made using Net Banking or Debit Cards.
- The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer from minimum 3 months tenure to 24 months tenure which varies from bank to bank and Havells India Limited has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank.
- The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and the customer is advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- Statutory taxes (GST, Education cess and any other taxes) will be levied by the banks on the charges levied by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
- Havells India Limited on a best effort basis displays representative EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the customer's purchase on shop.havells.com as per the information shared with it by the respective banks on an "AS IS" basis on the payment gateway page on clicking EMI option displayed under payment methods.
- Banks/issuers are the authoritative source of this information and customers are advised to directly contact their bank/issuer for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, we request you to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility.
- Havells India Limited does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility for its customers.